giovedì 3 aprile 2014

Tardis caketopper #1

Do you know Doctor Who and his Tardis? They are the protagonists of a British science-fiction television programme in the 60's and the sequel in the 00's. The Doctor is an alien, a Time Lord, who travels in a time machine and spacecraft with chameleon circuit named Tardis. Tardis' chameleon circuit is broken so the shape is stucked in the shape of a London police box.
A friend of mine, who will get married soon, asked me a replica of the Tardis as caketopper.
This is the Tardis caketopper making of :)

Tardis making of

I've begun with poplar wood sheets of 0,3 and 0,5 cm thick, from the wood I've cut a square for the base, three for the roof and four rectangles for the sides.
From long pine wood sticks I've cut the four side columns.

Tardis making of



Tardis making of

I've taken the measures for the sticks inside the side panels, I'll go to buy them in a hobby shop.

Tardis making of

The acrylic paint, a beautiful ultramarine, is already here.

Tardis making of

To be continued :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento