martedì 11 marzo 2014

Resoconto Hobby Show Roma primavera 2014 - Parte 2

Next weekend I was at Hobby Show in Rome.
There were few stands but I've found some useful things.
A romantic rubber-stamp that reproduce a... stamp :D by Stamperia.
I've found a PVC mould with sealife subjects as shells and a tiny starfish that I hope to use very soon. Untill now I've handmade starfishes but this one is really tiny, less than 1 cm (0.4 in), it will be useful for the shape but I have to work to make them more natural.

Items purchased at Hobby Show Roma 2014

Two punchers, one for little tags to put on packages I ship, the other for plants in miniature. Unfortunately so tiny leaves are difficult to find.

Items purchased at Hobby Show Roma 2014

Finally the best purchase, a miter cutter to cut frames, wood and plastic splints.

Items purchased at Hobby Show Roma 2014

They have a safety block, the screws you can see in the picture, and it is marked at 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 105°, 120° and 135°. I've tried them and cut perfect corners.
The seller was a very nice French sir, his website is Cominter-dinosaure.

Items purchased at Hobby Show Roma 2014

I've seen also other interesting materials and tools: powdered glitters, a little cutting plotter, Japanese mold clays and a lot of PVC for moulds. The next time...

2 commenti:

  1. Risposte
    1. Sì e sono facilissime da usare :) Servono per tagliare le cornici e le stecche di legno sagomate e sono perfette anche per le mini cornici.

      Elimina